Demeter Winks (6)

The class meetings concluded today, and after 12 hours of listening to stimulating discussion about  both Socrates and Alcibiades, I have so much material to share with you all. I haven’t had any time to organize my thoughts and plan my entries, but I promise to deliver!

Yesterday, we visited the Acropolis and Parthenon; today, we toured the new Acropolis Museum.

Thursday, we drove to the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion Point. Of that experience, I will write.

But for now, I just wanted to say hi and send you all a picture.

Temple of Poseidon at Sounion Point 2010

On to Paris tomorrow.

This entry was posted in Life and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Demeter Winks (6)

1. Bon voyage à Paris, Cheri et Son Honneur. J’espère que vous n’arriverez pas au milieu d’une des nombreuses grèves que les français adorent déclencher pour tout et pour rien.

Merci ! Merci !

3. What he said.

Glad you had an interesting trip and I look forward to hearing more!

4. andreaskluth says:

Wait, are YOU Cheri or Demeter?

I had a feeling you’d crash at one of your brothers’ houses while in the neighborhood…

Demeter? You know I was wondering about the title of this post myself.

It just kinda popped into my head.

6. Sharon says:

Will you ever return to Fremont and be the same? I think not, but can’t wait to see the adventures the Judge and you have been whisked away on.

7. How awful being locked away with those lecherous old men. Never mind, you’ve picked up quite a tan.

8. Jwong says:

I am reading your entries and can’t wait for more!

Loved the photo of the Parthenon.

Why 25 Athenian triremes?

Thanks. We’re home. I’m under the weather with too much to do. It will be a while before I put all of my adventures together. Maybe two weeks or more.